Process mixer design requires the following considerations for a successful mixer system.
Call us, we can help... 800 537 9444
Mixer Design requires consideration of the follow for a mixer and tank to work together to accomplish your mixing goals.
1. tank volume in gallons
a. cone bottom b. flat bottom
2. product viscosities, centipoises
3. product precipitation, potentials for materials dropping out of suspension
4. temperature, exothermic potentials
5. corrosives a. acid b. caustic
6. specific gravities, primary liquids and final compound
7. mixing time required for product to attain acceptable suspension
8. vertical dimension of tank, that would put the mixer blades 12" above the tank bottom or on a cone tank, the transition between vertical and the cone (knuckle) height of cone bottom.
Introduction of mixing components into tank for optimum mixing a. volumetric b. there may be other potentials ie...c. product changes beyond incremental components specifications to be considered.. Mix three chemicals, final product becomes decidedly thicker than any of components.
Call for design assistance and pricing....
Ask for Art Woods
Email Art at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: PO Box 680747 Houston, Texas 77268
Ship: 32926 Tamina - Magnolia, Texas 77354